A cheating spouse does not give a dime to your relationship. You can hire private investigators to know the truth.
Trust is the foundation of marriage and nothing can be more painful than doubting that your spouse might be cheating you. Only a few marriages can get through such ordeals and become stronger than ever. Most of the marriages fall apart. Even in this era of flexible marriages, incidences of infidelity are getting very high. The worst part of this is a lack of trust, suspicion, and not being able to confront your spouse. The best way to know about the infidelity of your spouse is to hire private investigators. They can give clear answers to many questions and prove, with evidence, if cheating has occurred or not.
Common signs of a cheating spouse
Maybe you have a suspicion that your spouse has an affair and is cheating you. As you should not conclude anything based on the assumptions, here are some red flags that you must watch for guidance.
- Sudden changes in intimacy: In case your spouse shows sudden abnormal changes like an increase or decrease of affection or intimacy with changes of preferences in the bed, then that may be a good indication of cheating.
- Suspicious phone habits: If there is a sudden rise in unusual late-night phone calls or your spouse tries to be secretive about calls and texts, or hesitates to attend the call in your presence, or found deleting calls, emails, and messages, that could be due to cheating.
- Spending long hours in the office: Has your spouse suddenly started to stay late in the office? Or, if there is a change of working hours and goes on frequent official tours, then these could be a sign of cheating.
- Stays online for long hours: A cheating spouse is likely to indulge in suspicious internet use. As happens with phone calls, an infidel spouse becomes very secretive about browser habits and sometimes even changes the password without your knowledge.
- Getting concerned over the looks: If you notice a marked change in dressing, bathing, grooming for an attempt to improve the look that could be a sign of a cheating spouse.
- Sudden combative behavior: Maybe you find that your spouse is arguing about trivial matters and always instigating the arguments. It could be an attempt to cover up guilt and maybe a sign of infidelity.
While these warning signs give you a good start they cannot tell you for certain until you discover the truth. You should keep a close watch on your spouse if you find any of the above things happening. However, your intuition can guide you best to decide if to hire private investigators.
How to hire private investigators for infidelity investigations
Cheating spouse is most frustrating. Unfortunately, when you have a suspicion of cheating, it turns out to be true in most of the cases. You may like to investigate it yourself, but, most of the time, it becomes ineffective as your spouse tends to be more secretive. So, the best way to check on a cheating spouse is to hire private investigators. They are professional with training in surveillance and collecting information and report with objective evidence.
But, before you decide to do so, you should be mentally prepared to accept what they uncover. Because there is no coming back when you hire a pro and the outcome can be far wide and away from your thoughts and dreams. Going through the following steps will help you hire private investigators.
#1 Initial preparations
You should always keep in mind that signs are not proof of cheating. So, you must be extremely careful as you should not be caught in the process of looking for the signs.
Moreover, you should not confront your spouse without any proof. This will make your spouse more secretive and it will be hard to gather evidence.
Also, maintain a record of dates, times, events, people attending those, reasons why you were not invited, and excuses given for the late return. Also, try to monitor credit card details, bank accounts, payments made, and discretely search if your spouse has a secret account under a different name.
#2 Discuss with your legal counsel
In case you are serious about appointing a private investigator, you must consult your legal counsel for doing so. Marital disputes are full of legalities in every step and legal advice can help you in that.
#3 Find local private investigators with license
A majority of the people think that a private investigator operates outside the periphery of Law. But the reality is very much complicated for surveillance and digging up dirt. Every state also has its requirements. So, ask for licensing details and experience before you appoint them.
#4 Pick a spousal infidelity investigator
Private investigators investigate work in wide range investigations. So, you must get a PI who has much exposure to marital infidelity investigations. These people are well-conversant in investigating a cheating spouse than an investigator who investigates insurance frauds.
#5 Ask about the details of services
Any licensed private investigator will dig into the matter as per the standard procedure. But you must be sure that they apply all methods available. Although a private investigator cannot pose as law-enforcing officers, tap wires, or access cell phone records, their services must include physical surveillance and decoys for tempting the cheating spouse.
#6 Shop around
The cost of private investigations varies with the experience of the PI, places of investigation, and the time and difficulties involved. So you must compare different PIs for the best price.
#7 Speak openly
You must speak openly with your PI, answer their questions honestly, and supply them all information for unfolding the truth.
Feelings are like waves. While you may not prevent them from coming, you can stop surfing them. So, cheating is not right in marriage and no excuses can suffice that. But before you take any harsh decision, you must hire private investigators. Who knows? You might be able to overcome everything.